6 Grant Crescent
This is a brand new house, completed early in 2018 and is available from the start of July 2018.
Just two minutes walk from our other house, 2 Mackay Road, the property is close to the centre of the town, near the world renowned Royal Dornoch Golf Club and the sandy beaches. Walking, fishing and other outdoor activities are all within easy reach.
The house is exceptionally warm and comfortable. We believe that a holiday home should be as well kitted out as one’s main home, and being keen cooks we have set up the kitchen for plenty of cooking and entertaining. The house has a smart TV with Sky+ and a good selection of books, games, cards and jigsaws to while away the time. The enclosed garden is mainly laid to lawn and the [ ] facing terrace is equipped with barbecue and table and chairs, from which guests can enjoy the sun late into summer evenings. There is a large shed for the storage of golf bags, bicycles etc. The house is within easy walking distance of all main facilities and a few minutes’ drive from both the golf club and the beach.
- [narrative to follow]
Ground Floor open plan sitting room/dining room/kitchen.[narrative to follow]
First Floor[narrative to follow]
TERMS & CONDITIONS
STRICTLY NO SMOKING
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
All bed linen, indoor towels, electricity, wifi and Sky+ are included in the price.
For stays of over 7 days an interim clean and linen changeover are included
This holiday home is stocked with a starter supply of washing up liquid, dishwasher and laundry tablets, toilet rolls and other kitchen and bathroom supplies. The owners’ larder in the kitchen is left open on an honesty basis – if you finish something, please replace it.
- Check in is any time after 4pm. Check out time is 10am.
- Cancellation policy – 25% of the total rental is charged on the day of booking to confirm your booking with the final 75% as well as a refundable damage deposit due no later than 6 weeks before arrival. There is a 24-hour cooling off period after your booking is placed where you may cancel free of charge after which you will be required to pay the full rental amount if you cancel.
|January, February, March, November, December*||£500 per week|
|April & October||£600 per week|
|May, June, July, August, September||£800 per week|
|*Christmas & New Year||£800 per week|
|Short breaks||Minimum 3 nights throughout the year (excluding Christmas and New Year). £150 per night.
*Christmas and New Year minimum 3 nights. £175 per night
|Dog Surcharge||£30 per dog per week or £5 per dog per day|
Refundable damage deposit
There is a good housekeeping deposit of £50. (payable with your final payment) This is fully refundable within 7 days of leaving the property, provided that the property and its contents are in the condition in which you found them and that all the conditions have been met.
DOGS by arrangement
We are happy to welcome one or two well behaved dogs on the following basis:
- Dogs are not allowed upstairs or on furniture. Please ensure that they sleep in the utility room.
- 2.All dog waste in or around the property must be cleared up and disposed of responsibly.
- 3.Any damage caused by your dogs must be reported to the owner or agent.
And then a new gallery